Friday, May 7, 2010

My Notes on Hyderabad

About notes on Hyderabad, I must keep it simple, lively, and colorful with a lot of pepper and picture. I must include a lot of personal element into it to keep it from reading like a tourist book. I must write from memory and research and then add colour from actually visiting the spots that I mention. I should like to title it Hyderabad Old and New or maybe My Notes on Hyderabad. Beginning with the Old it must blend into the New, thereby giving the flavour of the city as it actually is.
The objective is two-fold: to inform and to remind. To inform the reader who is new to the city and to remind (in the sense of bringing back to mind) those who have seen it years ago. It must kindle interest in the new and make the old reminisce nostalgically. With this objective, I must restructure and re-write the notes into moving running paragraphs such that they evince interest and evoke feelings. Happy reading!
Sent from Nokia Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment