Wednesday, April 18, 2012

An app for a profession

An app for a profession

How nice it would be if there were an app tailored to the needs of a person in a particular profession! There are hundreds of apps out there for the mobile devices. It is very difficult to find the app that suits our needs, that helps us do most of our daily activities. This is compounded by the fact that there are a myriad devices out there and the possibility of syncing content among them is becoming increasingly difficult, if not impossible.

After going through the blurbs of hundreds of apps and trying out scores of them, I came to the conclusion that an app that is designed to support as many of our activities related to our profession as possible would be really helpful. I have tried some of the apps on a smartphone and some on the iPad and believe me there is a felt need for an app for each profession.

In the absence of such an app - I am sure the days are not far off when we will see them coming - I will try to put together the apps that meet the needs of a professional such as a student, a school head, a writer or a salesman. I will consider the iPad first. Later I will include the mobile phones as well.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment