Sunday, May 6, 2012

Geeklore

Geeklore

I started to blog about techy stuff to explain things in a non-technical way. It is intended for those who are keen to know what the geeks are talking about. The layout of the blog is simple. The structure is deliberately uncomplicated. There are just six elements in the structure:

1. What is xxx?
2. Scenario
3. Illustration
4. Example
5. What I need
6. Note

The first is the question that we ask when hear something like - what is a hotspot?

The second one is a bulleted points of a typical scenario in which we encounter this term.

The third element adds to the explanation by way of a simple drawing.

The fourth provides an example.

The fifth element lists what you need to use the term.

The last is a note to provide extra information.

The URL is http://geeklore.wordpress.com

BTW, it has an entry for a URL.

I would like readers to suggest terms for the blog. I provided a contact form to give a feedback, express an interest to write for the blog, or just to suggest terms.

I hope to keep adding terms without fail and somehow bring it to notice of people who might ...er...spread the word.

This notepad shows the word techy with a green underline and provides an alternative 'techie'. I prefer to use techie to mean a technical person and techy to mean just technical.

Adios.



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment